Apply for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support

You can use this application form to make a claim for

* Council Tax Support

* Housing Benefit

* Second Adult Rebate (for Pension Age claimants and Working Age claimants in an exempt group)

Before you start you'll need to know:

* What benefits you already receive

* Your National Insurance number

* Details of any outstanding/previous claims

* START DATE - PLEASE NOTE: If you qualify, your award / discount will start from the Monday following the date the Council receives this form. In limited cases with special circumstances, entitlement can be backdated, but only up to a maximum period of one month. Do not delay in submitting this form today.

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new application. Click on the start button:

Continue with a saved form

Choose this option to continue filling out a saved application